Jack Allen began his career at Marcus & Millichap in 2004 as the Research and Operations Assistant to the Dallas Fort Worth Regional Manager. Through that role, he advanced the Dallas office’s research and technological capabilities. Upon becoming an agent with Marcus & Millichap, Jack focused on Industrial and Office Investment Sales. He then went on to work at Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services where he served as Director of Investment Services.
Having joined Wellington Realty in 2009, Jack provides a spectrum of services for individual, private equity, and institutional clients including research, market analysis, asset underwriting, acquisitions, and dispositions. In Jack’s seven years of experience in commercial real estate, he has closed over $60 Million in commercial real estate investments.
- Texas A&M University – Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing – Mays Business School
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors – NTCAR
- International Council of Shopping Centers – ICSC
Leadership and Organizations:
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
- Texas A&M Corps of Cadets
- Lee Park Junior Conservancy